WBPDCL Apprenticeship 2022 Notification Out: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) (A Government of West Bengal Enterprise), Kolkata has published recruitment notification for engagement of Graduate / Technician Apprentice for the period 2022-2023 as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules 1992 (as amended from time to time). The last date for registration of online applications is 27th June 2022.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Technician Apprentices (Gradate in Engineering)||30|
|Technician Apprentices (Diploma in Engineering)||30|
✅ Apprentice Discipline wise Vacancies:
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Graduate): Mechanical – 12, Electrical – 10, Instrumentation / Electronics – 05, Mining – 03.
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Mechanical – 13, Electrical – 10, Instrumentation / Electronics – 07.
✅ WBPDCL Apprentice Age Limit:
(1) For Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years as on 1st June 2022.
(2) For Graduate Apprentice (Engineering): Maximum 25 years as on 1st June 2022.
✅ WBPDCL Apprentice Stipend:
(1) Graduate Apprentice: ₹ 9000/- per month
(2) Diploma Apprentice: ₹ 8000/- per month
✅ WBPDCL Apprentice Educational Qualifications:
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Graduate): Graduate Degree (04) years full
time course) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation/ Mining from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
✔️ Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Diploma (03 years full time course)
in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation from any institute recognized by the AICTE or from any institute recognized by the West Bengal
State Council of Technical Education.
✅ WBPDCL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process: Candidates shall be called for Personal Interview (PI) based on percentage of marks achieved in Degree/ Diploma Engineering @ 1:5 ratio taking into consideration the respective reservation norms.
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 400/- for General and OBC category candidates.
✔️ ₹ 250/- for SC / ST category candidates.
✅ How to Apply WBPDCL Apprentice Recruitment?
Eligible candidates will be required to apply online only @ WBPDCL Online Application Portal. The Duly signed and filled in application blank / application form.
The candidates are required to upload following documents:-
(1) 02 copies of recent passport size photograph.
(2) Enrolment number after registering themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
(3) Self-attested copies of Date of Birth (matriculation certificate / mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate) (AND)
(4) Qualifying degree / diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets, as applicable.
The last date for submission of online applications is 27/06/2022.
✅ About WBPDCL: The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal
Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal.