Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the job notification for the posts of Head Draftsmen, Draftsmen with 119 vacancies. The candidates who are qualified for Diploma in Civil Engineering are eligible to apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2022. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before 06th July 2022, kindly apply before the last date of an application. More details liked educational, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, etc., are mentioned below check the below details and apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2022.
PPSC Vacancy Details & Eligible Criteria:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Head Draftsmen||27||Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Certificate in Civil Draftsman|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years as of 01st Jan 2022
- Written Competitive Examination
- Selected candidates get consolidated remuneration of Rs.35400/- per month.
- General, Sports Persons of Punjab, Freedom Fighters, Punjab: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only: Rs.750/-
- EXS of Punjab, EWS, PWD, LDESM Punjab: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of PPSC.
- Select the desired post and read the notificaiton.
- Click on the apply online link and make registration.
- After registration log in with your email and password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/ certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
|Last Date to Apply||06th July 2022|